Refractory Castable/ Low Cement Refractory Castables
|FOB Price:||US $380-1,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $380-1,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||40, 000 Metric Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg of Woven / Paper Bag,|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YF/M/LLC
- Feature: Long Time Materials, Instant Materials
- Shape: Bulk
- Trademark: YF Refractory
- Origin: China
- Refractoriness (℃): 1770< Refractoriness< 2000
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Mullite Basis Castables
- Specification: ASTM Standard
- HS Code: 38160000
Low Cement Castable designates a family of castables for which the lime (CaO) content varies from 1% to 2.5%.
The use of micron-sized particles replaces water which ultimately gives better particle binding hence higher strength at all tempreatures. LCC castable has excellent wear resistance along with superior thermal shock resistance and also can be tailor made with different aggregate systems like ZM (Zir - Mul), SiC (Silicon Carbide) to suit different application areas.
- Low porosity with uniform pore size distribution.
- Excellent wear resistant.
- Superior thermal shock resistant.
- High reheat Strength.
- Increasing strength with rising temperature.
The selection of refractory cement is done according to the targeted service temperature. welcome you to inquiry us for more details.