Extruded Batts / Cordierite Mullite/Sanitary Ware Kiln Furniture
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YF/CORTE/001
- Feature: Long Time Materials, Instant Materials
- Shape: Plain Batts, Perforated Batts, Extruded Batts.
- Max Working Temperature: 1200
- Trademark: YUFENGREC
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 69022000
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Cordierite
- Application: Sanitary Ware, Glass-Ceramic etc
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases
- Origin: China
Cordierite - Mullite Kiln Furnature
• Cordierite - Mullite are minerals formed at high temperature by the compound cordierite and lower alumina mullite
• Cordierite products have a low thermal expansion, which is necessary when firing products quickly through a kiln.
•Pressing - Dry pressed products made using hardened steel tools and hydraulic presses to give high tolerance end product.
•Extrusion - Allows for manufacture of "hollow" batts and tubes to give weight reduction, whilst maintaining strength.
•Tableware Industry , Tableware support systems can be designed to suit customer needs. We are able to offer Lightweight adjustable systems up to 50% lighter than conventional systems for low temperature firing. These systems incorporate posts with slots which allow shelves to be placed to giving flexible placing heights for varied product loading. We also have a wide range of Bone china biscuit profile setters, Bone china biscuit cup rings,Total foot support setters, and Earthenware bedding rings.
•Sanitaryware Industry: We can provide complete Sanitaryware systems using extruded batts, silicon carbide beams, Posts and Splicer Caps.
We also offer specialist support items such as bowl risers and placing batts.
•Powdered Metals Batts used as carries during sintering of powder metal parts. Good abrasion resistance provides long life on furnaces.